Club Teams Information
Club Teams are an Open Registration, This means rosters are filled on a first come basis, There are no tryouts for these teams as apposed to our select Teams teams which are tryout based teams.
Club Team players may move between Select and Club teams if they show the desire to ability to do so.
Club teams will play in NYCSL League games, they will play at least 8 games in the season.
- Advanced U8 (2013) players will be offered the opportunity to play up in age on our U9 teams, this is aimed to challenge our more advanced players.
- Teams will be put together with a view to the future, We are building Teams for success and continuity offering them challenging competition as they grow and develop as players.
Club Teams will have 2 sessions a week
- 1st session will be a team based session, focusing on player tactical related learning. Advanced teaching of positional play, Game related situation and full rules of the game.
- 2nd Session which will be a Clinic based session, These sessions are designed to focus on players technical development Teaching them the Fundamentals needed to execute at a high level. Areas these clinic will address, Shooting, Finishing, footskills and attacking dribbling.
Teams are put together with aview to the future, We are going to look further than we ever have before with building Teams for success and continuity offering them challenging competition as they grow and develop as players. Players now will be able to continue with us as long as they choose playing at highest level they can, while always being challenged and inspired to be the best player they can.
- To implement our plans we have made strategic partners to enable us to challenge our players and allow them to always have a next level to go to, our main strategic partner in this area is pro10 soccer. Pro10 Soccer & Busby will allow our players who desire and have the ability to play for our new pro10/busby select teams, these teams are designed older players U10 and up to develop as a player at the highest level, with a clear plan on developing these players for college play and or professional team.
We can wait to see our players grow and be challenged tactically and technically, we believe these changes will make players embrace their hopes, challenge their ability and reach their dreams.
Club Team Soccer Fees Spring Registration
Due upon acceptance
Initial payment: $260.00
Feb 10th Training fee - due 2/10 $75.00
March 10th Training fee - due 3/10 $75.00
April 10th Training fee - due 4/10 $75.00
Please Note: New Players will need a uniform for the Club Teams, Once team is formed registered players will receive a link where they can purchase it.